Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For those of you whp need an update.

Hey there peoples I am sure you are all scratching your heads in disbelief but yup I did it I started a blog and am so happy to let everyone in on our growing family and daily adventures. I figure this is much easier than calling people every week for the same story to be repeated to each person so I will put it on here for you all to read. Tolerating my bad grammar and spelling is a chore but get over it cuz it is nothing new lol. So we moved to Colorado last December to attempt to start anew with our lives. Dan has a great job we have a cozy home and are starting to be on top of our lives. Dan travels allot these days but he makes great money are cares for us each and everyday. I have a daycare and am finishing school. We have an open custody case for our adorable girls from Dan's first marrige but as rough as it is at least we get to see them and hear their sweet voices. Becca just had her 7th birthday her Dad sent her a cake to her school for a surprise and she loved it the teacher is sending us pics and they will soon be up. For Halloween Rebecca was a Gypsy girl , Victoria was a vampire, Zy was Thomas the Train ,and Tasia was a lady bug( who enjoyed eating her costume all night). Zyler and Tasia are currently fighting infections but doing great. The girls last we talked are excited to come to Christmas in Colorado. Dan has been gone most this month and last but it has given me time to clean our home and it is lookin great. I am so happy that Holidays are coming usually I am bummed out and this year I am reved up and ready for my kids to have the best holiday I sure hope it all works out and that they have the greatest time.

1 comment:

The Thomas Tiny Ranch said...

You go girl! Sounds like you may have plenty of time to stay on top of your blog with all those early morning play times with Tasia. I so need to catch up on mine.

Good luck with the custody battle (I'm so thankful I didn't have a fight in my divorce) and hope you do have the best holidays ever, you deserve it!